Athletic Benefits of Dibencozide:
The potential benefits of dibencozide in athletes are:
- Helps with protein synthesis.
- May augment muscle mass and power.
- Improves energy and endurance levels.
- Promotes mental alertness.
- May improve athletic performance in strength and endurance athletes.
Non - Athletic Benefits of Dibencozide:
- Pernicious anemia.
- B12 deficiency.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Poor appetite.
- Panic attacks.
- Male infertility.
Dosage and Interactions:
Dibencozide is taken 10 – 20 mg per day, orally or sublingually, between meals or about 30 minutes before exercise. The following supplements and medications may interfere with the absorption of dibencozide:
- Potassium supplements.
- Antibiotics: chloramphenicol, neomycin, and metronidazole.
- Anti – epileptics: phenytoin and phenobarbital.