The certificate programs offered by the Canadian Academy of Sports Nutrition (CAASN) are intended for professional development and skill upgrading for those who have already the skills and knowledge required to obtain an entry level position in a vocation and are offered for the sole purpose of upgrading or updating qualifications.
Why CAASN Certificates?
The field of nutrition and particularly sports nutrition is highly dynamic and constantly evolving. It is moving forward at an astonishingly fast pace, affecting every aspects of human health. If you have an aptitude for science, a CAASN certificate is the right choice for you:
1) They provide the most updated information and knowledge and bridge the gap between theoretical research and practice.
2) The lectures have been created based on scientific findings and experience, enabling the graduates to compose winning nutritional programs for ordinary and physically active people.
3) Simplifying the most complicated subjects in nutrition, sports nutrition and medicinal nutrition, the CAASN lectures have been uniquely designed to inspire students to reach their full potential in their careers.
4) The lectures contain the latest breakthroughs and many practical dietary guidelines to enhance physical performance.
5) In terms of fitness and sports, the lectures integrate biological, clinical and even behavioral sciences to deliver wise and commonsense guidance to enhance wellness, promote health and maximize athletic performance.
For detailed information about course description, prerequisites and curriculum for each program, click on the program below.